interview #21 @rosavet

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I generally write whenever i get free time but i try to write at least one or half chapter each day.

2 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I enjoy various artists like Chainsmokers, selena Gomez and BTS and blackpink, EXO etc. The song i am listening to right now is jewel by cash cash  and touch by 3LAU.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

wattpad goal of mine is to have millions reads and get my book published!

4 what's your favorite book?

Memories of Geisha.

5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

there are time when you will think of giving up and it hard to write with no newideas or not enough read, happened to me too but don't quit. Eventually youwill get through it and achieve your goal.

6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

yess! And very happy to see my story are liked by others

7 what's your dream vacation?

Paris and London

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

my author is Silvia dey i want to write as intense as her to mesmerize the readers

9 how would you spend a rainy day?

listening to music and write my novel.

10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

my favourite holiday is beach! Yay water games. Because the sun set is lovely to watch.

11 what's your favorite movie?

my all-time favourite is i am legend

Request time!

I write romance genre novels and it's not your old clique like the movie buts it's totally different full of lust and seduction danger and thrill.

It will keep on the edge of your seat. Promise