interview #43 @AnnanymousFangirl

1 what's your favorite book?

Ihave several favorite books, including Gray by Pete Wentz, Carry On by RainbowRowell, They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera, and others. I have several favoritestories and fanfictions on this site as well, but there are too many to list.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Holidays aren't really my thing, but if I had to choose, I'd go with March 22nd (the day the band My Chemical Romance broke up) because I get to mourn the death of an iconic band that I love

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Iwould go out with some of my closest friends and blow a bunch of money and beextremely happy

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Ohalways. I mean, when I first started out, I wasn't expecting anyone to find myaccount, it was just for me, you know? For my own entertainment, but now that ihave an audience to serve, and they actually care about the content I createenough to vote and comment and even follow me, it gives me unparalleled joy.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose to hang out with Patrick Stump from the band Fall Out Boy because he is my hero in every way and I would just nerd out with him about music and how amazing he is.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Ihave a specific schedule where I update two books per day, which is kind ofhard to maintain, but it is also important to me that I am able to publish atthis rate. I have these OTP one shot books that I update daily along with mynormal books.

7 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is one i am going to actually go on soon, which is to the UK. I love British culture and it fascinates me so much. Truly a dream come true, and an exciting dream vacation to be able to take.

8 how would you spend a rainy day?

 Iwould spend a rainy day playing music at a low volume and drawing or writing ordoing something of that nature, while also listening to the steady pulse of therain outside.

9 what's your favorite movie?

Cluethe movie is the best movie I have ever watched, hands down. It's a fantasticfilm, funny as hell, and I quote it all the time.

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Iwould love to get advice from Rainbow Rowell, because I admire her ability towrite naturally flowing dialogue and complex romances with interesting, deepcharacters. I would ask how she is able to achieve that.

11 what's your favorite snack?

pop tarts

Request time!

Youshould check out my book called One More Troubled Soul [Adopted by Fall OutBoy], which is about a girl named Ophelia who gets adopted by her favoriteband, and I'm sure you will love it!