interview #29 @MichelleManisha

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

 I love to spend my rainy day with tea and snacks while looking the whole scenario from my balcony while. Rainy day is perfect for romanticism so maybe a book would be great.

2 what inspired you to write?

My inspiration comes from almost everything. But mostly when I am relaxing andchilling on my roof listening music at 1a.m. that's the best time for mystories or plots to appear. I know it's scary to go roof while everything isdark but between 1a.m. to 3a.m. my mind gives me a lot of things.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate it with my mom, who has my back. I just want her to feel proudwhile celebrating.

4 what do you believe is the best way to handle a bully?

Honesty, I was bullied in my high school, I used to ignore them still I ignore bully.Best way to fight is to ignore and of course never think yourself a narrowperson even if they tell you. I had fought back many times always stay strongand fight back.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love many songs that touches my heart. Like Stay right where you are from the space between us

Young and beautiful by Lana Del

Dark rock band linking park is my favorite also

The list go on..

6 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

I want to tell a new comer to give her/his best in writing. Read lots of bookswhether it's recognized or unrecognized. By reading you can gain knowledgewhich can increase your vocabularies and enhance your writing style. And neverback on your own word. If you have promised someone you will check out theirbook, do that. Gain friends and support via it. And never think of leaving abook unfinished, you may not know but someone maybe inspired by your story.Take breaks, vacations if you are not motivated but finish the book. Fulfillyour own promise when you started the book.

7 Who is your favorite celeb?

My favorite celeb is Robert Downey Jr. And Johnny Depp from the movie world.

Jk. Rowling, Rabindranath Tagore

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I like forests and mountains I love to inhale the freshness and I love trees.Greeny scenario makes my day. Maybe because I don't like crowd that's why.

9 what's your dream vacation?

Borabora well that's because it's peaceful and less crowdy I mean it has crowd, butit is beautiful.

10 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write every day after 3a.m. to 5a.m. (nocturnal and insomniac) Then sleep for two hours

11 what's one Wattpad goal?

Iwant to get many readers who would read my stories. My wattpad goal is to have100k reads by the end of 2019

Request time!

The Bridge's Gale: wings

This story is for a girl to becoming something from nothing. Through this story I want all of us to remind never to give up even if it seem impossible, even if some close person betray you. You have to live on and find your happiness. That's why I suggest to read this fantasy story of a girl, who doesn't have power still continues to fight

 That's why I suggest to read this fantasy story of a girl, who doesn't have power still continues to fight