interview #9 @Mendes_Forever23

1 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My wattpad goal is to cross 100M readers someday.

2 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

my favorite thing is how everyone gets to test their writing skills and how it's globally available.

 3 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I think the best way to handle a bully is through counseling or therapy 

 4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

To always check the editors choice! The books there are always amazing..and making friends on wattpad here is very easy and fun.

 5 what's your favorite book? 

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

6 what inspired you to write? 

The drive to find success. But I wasn't into writing before. My teacher happened to see a passage from my journals and suggested me. 

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

With a hot cup of coffee, my sweatpants and Netflix...or my favorite book.

 8 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

I am totally surprised. Its hard to get votes and reads on books someday so when someone votes it, it just makes me happy.

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

The song I love the most is Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. It just touches the heart.

 10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Eid of Ramadhan. It's bright everywhere and everyone is cooking and having fun. It's lovely.

 Request time!

I do request people to check out my profile, I have two books written. And I love audience who give reviews and correct my writing because I always want to improve.

 One of my books I suggest people is 'Eleanor's Genesis' it is a sci-fi dystopian and I always try to make the story be appealing and interesting for everyone. It is about a world where women are the only ones existing. But it aims at the fact that 'both genders require equal status and need to be together and not against each other for the best functioning.

 But it aims at the fact that 'both genders require equal status and need to be together and not against each other for the best functioning