interview #32 @Cj_Writes04

1 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Do not judge any book you post based on the reads, or votes you get.. The readsare based on a lot more than quality. If you enjoy writing your book, write ittill the end, then check it off as complete and just give it time. Also makesure you have a nice description and cover!

2 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I have a range of songs I love, but 'Talk is Cheap' by Chet Faker is my favorite

3 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Doing assignments, writing, movie day. or just hang out in the rain.

4 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I use to have a schedule, but not as much now. I have so many assignments as I like to finish all assignments with upcoming date, and then write half a chapter at a time. 

5 what's your favorite book?

To be honest I don't read much at all, I find writing more interesting, but I love'The Great Gatsby', one of the only books i have read.

6 what's your dream vacation?

I would love to go to an island and stay in a nice place out in the middle ofnowhere for some down time.

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Party. I try not to tell friends I write, but if I got to publish I would be 100% onhaving a party, as for me not many believe writing is a career I could have,

8 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Trying not to get physical is the best way, so by controlling yourself to be thebetter person, and finding someone who is wiser to help handle the situation isbest. If you can't find someone wiser, just find someone they are scared of.

9 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

Told you I don't read much.

10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas is the best holiday, mainly for the food. Live in Australia so it is mostlyfruit, cake, ham, and seafood.

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Ed Sheeran! I would try to get him to teach me guitar, or just to go somewhere tomess stuff up, crash a wedding maybe.

Request time!

Dragon Descendants is my rather popular book, and you should read it because why not?