interview #23 @LeeMinJee

1 what do you enjoy most about Wattpad?

Their freestyles features, casual platform to communicate with author and readers internationally. 

2 what is the best way to spend a rainy day?

Sitting by the window bay, listening to the white noise of serenity; and enjoying my cup of warm black coffee with writing or read.

3 who is your favorite author?

Tahereh Mafi

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Always. The new vote, follow or comment is very meaningful and dear to me.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

Honestly, I don't have any yet.

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Probably forgot to celebrate as I will be dumbstruck for a few days, still contemplating with myself either this is a dream or not.

7 what inspired you to write?

Atmosphere. Rainy day is my cue to write.

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

No particular song depends on what I try to express in my writing, I somehow will deliberately find the matching song just to suit my taste.

9 what's your favorite book?

Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. She is my biggest impact to start typing my first ever work, Save Me | I'm Fine.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Start your first step to write and the rest will be history. You can always re-edit and edit the first draft until perfection.

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

No one in mind yet, probably my fanfiction character, Kim Seok Jin? I swear, I will be only asking for autograph and selfie from him, trust me!

Request time!

If you want to read something different, consider "Save me | I'm fine" for your next reading list. This book has a mild scene of angst and suicide attempt; however, I don't glorify any of these. "Save me | I'm fine" for me was more on one's journey to resolve the conflicts from my point of view.

For those who already into "Save me | I'm fine", there will be a sequel, "Lonely Immortal | Sweet Mortal" upcoming soon.