interview #25 @_WordDreamer101

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing is the amount of opportunities it gives you. You can find who you are as a writer.

2 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

I like to sit outside with a cup of tea and myjournal. It creates a really good chapter for me.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

NewYear's Eve, because a brand new start is very refreshing.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

JohnGreen, definitely, and I would love to ask him what made him want to become anauthor, and what is the first step to achieve greatness.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

Toinspire people to never give up and keep on chasing what they believe in.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I juggle school and two jobs, but I try to update as much as I can.

7 what's your favorite snack?

I absolutely love trail mix. I could eat it forever and ever.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

AvrilLavigne. I would love to go to Disneyland with her and hang out. She's mynumber one female icon.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Gowith whatever you feel. You don't need anyone else to tell you how to doanything as long as you know that it's what you feel.

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I really love Come Back Home by 2NE1.

11 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would party definitely! Invites for all my supporters.

Request time!

My Lyric Book is one shots made by different lyrics. It deals with diversity and real problems. I tend to focus on things some people don't. I also have another one coming very soon called Familiar Love. I feel like there needs to be more of variety in books, because there really isn't much from what I've seen on here.

 I feel like there needs to be more of variety in books, because there really isn't much from what I've seen on here