interview #27 @Rafee_Tafee

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

A cold rainy day should be spent in front of the fire place, all cuddled up; abook in hand sipping a hot cup of coffee.

2 what is the best piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just keep writing, one day good things will happen. Always remember it's okay towrite crap because crap makes great fertilizer.

3 who is your favorite author?

Stephen King

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

Mywattpad goal is to help brining undiscovered writers to the top. I'm a part ofa community called @majesticawards we help small writers Rise to the top withcontests, reviews and much more. That's also my goal.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm very surprised when I get votes and comments, At First I wasn't that confident in my work. But now I've learnt that even if I have only one read or one vote. Somebody actually likes my story.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My normal schedule is Every Sunday. But I've been so busy with majestic inc, I haven't

Gotten the time to update. Sometimes I'm just lazy and don't feel like updating. There's no motivation.

7 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is The Maldives with my boyfriend/future husband/husband. Mostlikely a honey moon. Just the two of us.

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would go to dinner with my friends and family. Haven some wine, eat good food with the people you love. Nothing can go wrong.

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Myfavourite holiday is Christmas. It's joyous and festive. I get a happierfeeling during that time

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

it would be from Stephen king. And I would ask him, how do I get myself motivatedto continue writing?

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Wattpad is a friendly community where everyone is helpful. There is no hate. It's like a big family with people from all over the world. I like that it's well organized there are persons willing to help.

Request time!

I'd like for the @majesticawards community to be advertised if that is possible. Here we are trying so hard to help persons gain motivation and help they need to reach their goal. @majesticawards takes pride in all its followers and we try to give back to them in any way possible. We have a team of reviewers, editors, graphic designers and judges ready to be of assistance.