interview #33 @shadowhunter_anu

1 what's your favorite book?

The mortal instruments is my favorite series till now. Breath taking series: romance, fantasy, reality, bravery and many more things ❤

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just don't write for the sake of writing. Letyour feelings flow and never fear to express your emotions be it a story or apoem or a letter. Don't compare yourself with other writers, build your own style !

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I would definitely be on the top of the world! Be with friends and family and enjoy each and every moment of it. And I would never forget wattpad and my readers, they r the reason I would reach there! 

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

umm, difficult to choose but I guess it would either be Katherine McNamara or IanSomerhalder or better both !! Hangout with them, talk as much as I can !

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

They are many but I love Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift songs the most. 

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Hell yeah, each new follower or vote connects me more to writing and though I may never be able to meet my readers there's this instant instinct that they will never leave my side.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Assuch there's no schedule because I get to school and tuitions but when ifinspiration strikes, I just begin to write and the words automatically flow.But first I write and edit my poems in my favorite personal diary and thenupdate on watt pad .

8 what's your favorite movie?

Idon't know there are many and they keep changing but I love eating to all theboys I have loved before and fault in our stars.

9 what's your favorite snack?

Canpizza be counted as a snack!! :)

10 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Sitting on the balcony, with hot coffee or hot chocolate and wrote poems. 

11 how would you handle a bully?

Definitelyprotest and never let humiliation affect my personality but if matters startslipping put of my hands then maybe I will tell my friends, teachers andparents. But I will be bold enough tofight back instead of being weak and getting bullied.

Request time!

I have just one book on watt pad titled "poems"

As the title is pretty clear, they are some self-written poems. Poems just strengthen your emotions and I think you will be able to relate to my poems, as they are bases on everyday situations, feelings, issues etc.