interview #36 @LavishhhK

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is when I come and write or read a story it's easy to forget about everything else that goes on around you and it takes you into a different world. You can see things from everyone's else's imagination and even write some of your own things that make you happy.

2 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could hang out with a celebrity it would be definitely be Drake. I would love to go to an amusement park with him or just go out to eat. I love his personality.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal for me is to have three solid books published on here. 

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm not surprised as I used to be when I was 16 and I don't really write for followers or votes or any of that. It's nice to see people enjoying your stories but I do it for fun.

5 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I'm a very blunt person so idk if you need to put in a trigger warning or something for this response. In my honest opinion and I mean to hurt no feelings. If you don't say something now you will be bullied everywhere else you go. There's always gonna be someone that's gonna make you feel little and like you don'tbelong. I deal with it at work because I'm the youngest one out of everyone and I've ran from job to job trying to escape it. You have to speak up or you'll feel that way everywhere you go and you can't just leave. That's just one form of bullying and I know that there's some people who don't want to speak up for themselves in school settings and getting bullied for things they can't control change but at the end of the day embrace it. Embrace what you have and SPEAK UP FOR YOURSELF. Because this world is cold.

6 what inspired you to write?

I got inspired to write when I was sixteen and when I realized that stories on Wattpad were being written by so many different people. I loved the stories I read and I wanted to write one for myself. It was something that I would do in free time. 

7 what's your dream vacation?

I live in California but I really want go to San Francisco. But if you looking for something more exotic I'd say Jamaica. In my work place I have a lot of people from there and they make it sound really beautiful.

8 how would you spend a rainy day?

At the movies with my boyfriend and going out to eat. I like being out in the rain since we don't get it in LA that often.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't quit writing your story because you're worried about if people would like it ornot. Many times, I've done that but at the end of the day you need to write what makes you happy. Not what you think others will like or if they'll vote or comment. Keep writing your story.

10 Who is your favorite author?

My favorite author on Wattpad is @_Trapunzel. I love her August Alsina books. They were what inspired me to write a story. Plus, the relationship in her book related to mine in real life.

11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I have a few songs but my absolute favorite is Japanese Denim by Daniel Caesar I can sing that off the top of my head.