interview #48 @aWriterWithDreamzz

1 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book is Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass Series).

 2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is both Halloween, I love the laughs and joys it brings; and 4th of July because I am a die hard patriotic love my country kinda girl.

 3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would celebrate a publishing deal by rereading the deal about 500 too many times... while taking breaks I'd mostly repeat "I can believe it" the same number of time I did reading it.

4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

A good piece of advice for a newcomer to wattpad is studying the covers of popular books... The person who started the "don't judge a book by its cover" phrase is very dead by now. It is now the 21st century, so your cover demonstrates the effort you put into your book. After this, your next focus is grammar and researching the proper way of doing things if you're unfamiliar with it... even with kissing. It is so important for you to know what you're talking about, otherwise your writing comes off as childish and no one will finish and most likely unfollow you. Also, you should participate in contests and clubs. Join the Wattpad world and open up even your most embarrassing secrets. If a fellow wattpadder judges you, you can silently judge them and move on because there are sooo many fish in the sea. That judge-mic-judgster is most likely in a bad mood or a troll trying to get to you. If you partake in their argument about how something you said or did is stupid or they're making fun of you in general... MOVE ON. If you decide you want to "standup for yourself" you're really doing the opposite. In fact, you are letting that judging person win because you care enough to respond. So.. moral of the story, work hard at improving you and your writing every day and do not let the negative commenters get to you (unless it's constructive feedback ofc).

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

I get surprised when I get a comment saying they want more because my writing does not have a lot of feedback... the whole time you get no responses to your book you're constantly questioning whether your writing is decent. So, yes. I do get surprised when I get a vote or comment. No I don't get surprised with new followers because every night I follow people of my interests to gain a bigger audience to receive my updates and whatnot.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could hang out with my favorite celebrity for a day I would choose no one and do nothing because I don't have a favorite. Sorry, but I've had minor interests such Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, and Nikolai Nikolaeff. Well, I also really like Matt Smith who plays the 11th doctor. I mainly just like people who show through their actions that loyalty means everything to them as it does to me. I would probably go to an amusement park with these people.

 7 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask Sarah J. Maas, my favorite author, how did she choose her publisher? Did she send a million emails to a million other publishers? Did she send a couple out and get a response right away? How hard was it?

 8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

A Million on My Soul by Alexiane.

 9 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would spend a rainy day (if I have no responsibilities that day...) is either working on my book or reading.

 10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about wattpad is the independence and freedom. You get to be your own person, with your own profile, followers, following, comments, voting, and curating however many ridiculous books you want without a care in the world.

 11 what's your favorite snack?

Twizzlers 

 Request time!

If you crave something different, something unique, some action, some intensity... you've come to the right place. The Forgotten Planet, brings you into the future chaotic world of your earth. It focuses on two young women: a princess and her guard. They're both soldiers to their empire, pieces to the game, and bait for the monsters who rule in the sky's. But who is ruling over them, deciding their fate? The Emperor and Empress, of course. Read on to find what lies before these to girls.