June Mystery 2019

This month's mystery spot goes to: @TasSSingh

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way to spend a rainy day is no doubt in bed, under a super fluffy blanketwith my favourite book/ tv series/ latest project/ sketchbook cuddled up withmy puppy!

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

My number on Wattpad goal is to get any of my books (yet to be written) published(by a publisher). But that seems a long way away.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate a publishing deal by celebrating the moment with the closestand most valued people in life (and throw a Wattpad Party for everyone whosupported me!)

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

ABSOLUTELY. For my book to almost be at 1000 reads is still surreal to me. I appreciateevery single vote, comment and follow I get. It's crazy to think that someoneactually wants to read my work.

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

JK Rowling is no doubt my favourite author. And I would ask her what inspired her to finally send her very first book to a publisher. When did she know it was the right time?

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

At the moment, my favourite celebrity is Emma Watson. I believe in her mission and her goals so very much and I would love to spend the day just helping and empowering people alongside her. 

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I usually plan to write in the evenings every day. However, when an idea comes tomind, I usually take a weekend to try and build and expand on it.

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

My current favourite song is called Ocean Eyes by Billie Eilish.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'd advise all newcomers to believe in themselves. "Believe in yourself!Trust your instincts and trust your work. And believe me, when the time isright, you will know."

10 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is Christmas. Mainly because it is a time that I always getto spend with my loved and cherished ones. Plus, I love being able to put asmile on someone's face by gifting them with anything and everything I can.

11 what inspired you to write?

 I was inspired to start writing because I've always been in love with the idea ofcreating my own world. My own universe that can exist solely because I createdit. That is what I strive to do, that's my ultimate goal and that's what I'mworking towards. I was further inspired to write because I had the never endingand constant support from one of the most important And inspirational people in my life, @lesliejay11.

Request time!

 I have a collection of short stories called Leslie Matthews & Other Stories, it currently has just the one story in it but I would appreciate any and all support on it! It has gotten highly positive feedback and I will be posting all my one shot ...

I have a collection of short stories called Leslie Matthews & Other Stories, it currently has just the one story in it but I would appreciate any and all support on it! It has gotten highly positive feedback and I will be posting all my one shot and short story ideas there!