interview #16 @Loyalbooklover

1 what do you enjoy most about Wattpad?

It's diversity. I love the fact that it's not limited to only on genre. But has alot of options that you can choose from. I also love its fandom. When you talkabout Wattpad in your personal life with friends and family, chances are notmany know about it, so you feel on the outside, but then you remember, how many thousands of people worldwide knowabout it. It makes you feel like you're not alone in this. So many people withthe same interests as you just gives you endless possibilities to make newfriends.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't worry about the reads you get. Let's face it we're not born experts, or all knower, we all have to startsomewhere. Having your book be successful isn't the only important thing, thisplatform is for you to share your work, if people read it, that's good, ifpeople don't, then that's theirdecision. Just stay true to yourself andyour work, and never let anyone say that your work doesn't matter, because itdoes.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I think it would be Christmas, even if my Christmas experiences haven't beenexactly how i wanted them to be, something about Christmas makes me feel likehome. Brings me back memories from the past Christmases. It's the season of giving, and i love tosurprise the people close to me with gifts.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Of course i am, as an author i don't think that will ever stop. We create books todistract us from the real life, to create a new one, possibly with a betterone. So when you see someone new join it, you get the feeling of fulfillment.

5 what's one Wattpad goal?

Making my story known, spreading mythoughts, and ideas with the readers helping them in any way i can.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would want to meet Taylor Swift, i just love all her songs and i think it wouldbe a fun day to sing beside her even if i don't have a singing voice.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Woman like me - Little Mix

8 what's your favorite movie?

The Hate U Give

9 how would you spend a rainy day?

Probably listening to music nonstop, and reading or writing. Any other option would bebinging my TV Shows or sleep.

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Try and talk to him, find the reason he is doing it. Talk to someone , you canalways get some advice from friends or family. Don't do nothing and hope itwill go away. Do something about it.

11 Who is your favorite author?

Anna Todd

Request time!

I started off my writing hobby with my "Make me understand" book, it's a Teen Fiction that puts a lot of accent on things that aren't really very much discussed in real life, like rape, addiction, mental health  and teenage struggles

I started off my writing hobby with my "Make me understand" book, it's a Teen Fiction that puts a lot of accent on things that aren't really very much discussed in real life, like rape, addiction, mental health and teenage struggles. My second book "The Princess and The Knight " is a book about two girls who meet and the discovery of one's sexuality, trying to face your fears and come out to the people you love , and the beginning of a lesson of love that won't be forgotten.