interview #40 @xmoudix

1 what's your favorite book?

"never let me go" by Kazuo Ishiguro

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

I hope I get one of my stories featured! that would me very happy!

3 if you got a publishing deal, how would you celebrate?

I would celebrate it with my mom haha! she's the reason I like books! I would fly her somewhere with a beach! Soak in the sun together lol!

4 what's your favorite movie?

 My favourite movie is "about time" a 2013 romantic comedy!

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Beach Beach Beach! I've spent my summer holidays in Biarritz, south west of France,there isn't a place I love more, great surfing area too!

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Keep writing! keep publishing! And make friends!

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I had set myself a schedule of a page every three days and it has worked for a long time until about 2 months ago when I've drowned in my university work! But Im back now!

8 Who is your favorite author?

My favourite author is Kazuo Ishiguro, not because he's won the Nobel prize in literature or that he writes amazing books and is one of the best British authors of all time, but because, like myself, he is an immigrant! He came to a country that isn't his and worked hard on himself to achieve the very best of the English language, a language he's worked hard on making it his.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would hang out with Russel Brand! Such an articulate man!

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

He is a Belgian singer, his name is stromae! His songs are like a mixture ofAfrica/Latino hip-hop and electronic music! He makes you want to dance! Thesong I enjoy most is "formidable", I usually prefer sad music haha!

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

Personally, I find that rainy days are best spent home! I like to be productive with mytime, I like to read, and around 8pm its movie time with a friend!

Request time!

I'd like you, the reader, to check out my story "A cappella" It's a story that's very precious to me because a lot of it is based on my own life story. It definitely isn't the usual story you'll find on Wattpad, there is lots of originality to it and I'm confident every chapter will make you think! Enjoy :)

 It definitely isn't the usual story you'll find on Wattpad, there is lots of originality to it and I'm confident every chapter will make you think! Enjoy :)