interview 14 @EncryptedWriting

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one goal, honestly, is to reach 10k reads. That number is something I havealways wanted to reach and I have reached 2k on an old cliche book, but, withmy improved writing, I am hoping to expand my abilities.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is probably Hanukkah (I am Jewish) because it falls rightaround my birthday, plus, I spend the time with my family.

3 who is your favorite author?

My favorite author would have to be Harper Lee because of her story To Kill aMocking bird. The way she writes is so entertaining and she tells tales easilywhile keeping the readers entertained and intrigued.

4 what inspired you to write?

Since I was young I have always loved to write, but I really started to write in 7thgrade. I was bullied pretty badly and writing was one way I could expressmyself without feeling hurt or left out by others

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I actually really don't like celebs, so an athlete it is. I would choose JamalAdams, he is kind of like a celeb, and I would honestly love to just watch somefootball with him while watching him train (abs, abs, and abs) and play.

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I am always shocked and surprised when I get a new follower, vote, or comment. I always wonder why, how, and --- well wow. I always get jittery and my stomach fills with little butterflies.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

My favorite song is probably Somebody to Love by Queen. Is there any need to explain more than that Freddie Mercury is a God?

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

For a newcomer I would recommend that youshouldn't get down on yourself if you don't get views, comments, follows, yaddayadda. Expect the fame and fortune to take time and don't quit if you go daysto weeks without a follow or vote. Keep trying.

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'm too young to drink so perhaps I would just watch some football and celebrate/eat with the family. (Sushi!!)

10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite about wattpad is being able to express myself, it is unique. You don't typically see apps where it allows you to write, but it also gives you a chance to make a name for yourself, it gives you a small but still standing chance at becoming an author.

11 what's your favorite book?

Myfavorite book is, as stated above, To Kill a Mockingbird because it is writtenin such a way that it keeps the reader entertained. The author tells a storythat many Americans were scared to tell in this time period and I feel thatexplores a topic that, today, is still controversial.

Request time!

What I would recommend: One of my books that I think might pique some interest in you guys is my story New Sight. It is a "werewolf" (actually a Lycanthrope book) that explores a twenty-year-old girl who is studying abroad in Maryland (she is originally from South Africa.) She is dealing with a murderous boyfriend, a creepy stalker that shows up at three in the morning during a severe thunderstorm, and the struggles of a girl continuously threatening to murder her. Intriguing I would think, lol.

Why even read it? This is a different type of story from many other werewolf stories. First off, these "werewolves" are actually lycans and there is a whole storyline that explains the birth of lycans and yadda yadda. Secondly, this book is written in the third person which is very new to me and is not seen too often in werewolf books. Third off, this is an international story! The MC is in college (no high school bullying stuff) and she is from South Africa, diversity. <3

 <3