interview #38 @lilgompas

1 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is hands-down the community! I have met some of the most creative, talented, and friendly people on here :)

2 What is the best piece of advice for a newcomer?

Being a newcomer myself, I would say that thebest piece of advice I have to give would be the #1 advice I was told.... REACHOUT AND MAKE FRIENDS! The Wattpad community is so friendly and welcoming... putyourself out there and support fellow writers! :)

3 What's your schedule regrading your writing?

I usually sit down and write every 2-3 days! I don't really plan out my chapters, but instead, wing it and go with the flow and what I'm feeling! <3 

4 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

IWOULD DRINK WINE.... LOTS AND LOTS OF WINE! And scream... and pinch myself...because I would have to be dreaming ;)

5 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Ihave several authors that I look up to immensely, but I think I would reach outto Anna Todd, being the simple fact that she blossomed from the Wattpadplatform. I would ask her what her biggest advice for new Wattpad writers wouldbe!

6 What's your dream vacation?

Mydream vacation was Rome, Italy and I actually got to go this past November! Itwas magical and everything I hoped for and more :) <3

7 What is your favorite holiday and why?

Myfavorite holiday is the 4th of July, because who doesn't love summer,fireworks, bonfires, and barbeques?

8 What is a song you enjoy? who is the artist?

"Bad Habit" by Ben Platt is a song that I've had on repeat for the last week. IT'S INCREDIBLE!

9 How would you spend a rainy day?

Iwould spend a rainy day cuddled up with my cutie patootie son and husband,watching a movie, and/or reading <3

10 What's your favorite book? 

Myfavorite book would have to be...... The Hunger Games. I know, so unoriginal,but it was the first series that I fangirled about and I love it so much!

11 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Iwould totally want to hang out with Shane Dawson... Just be in his presence andget a good laugh out of it!

Request time!

I'm currently writing a New Adult Romance called "Meet Me at the Metro". It's the first story that I've ever written and I am having so much fun with it. It's got comedy, steam, passion, adventure, and MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE! If you love romance books, you should definitely check it out! :)

 It's got comedy, steam, passion, adventure, and MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE! If you love romance books, you should definitely check it out! :)