interview #7 @Cate5736

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

At the moment, I do not have a specific schedule but I'm hoping that I will begin writing every Friday.

2 what is your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday (I don't know what you mean I'll answer that after)

 3 what's your favorite book? 

That is really hard actually. I think I'd have to say 'Lie until you Laugh' by @writerbug44 but I also like 'TBNB' by  @agatharoza  and 'The Bad Boxer Series' by @HoneyJewlez.

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose  @agatharoza and I'd ask her well how do you get so many reads,votes and comments (but is still so nice though)

 5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes. Everytime I get any one of those (even a read) I get really surprised and go into a really happy mood. I haven't many reads, votes, comments so I'm really grateful to anyone who does so.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would hang out with . . . one of my favourite singers (I have too many lol) and I'd write and record a song with he/she

 7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love the song 'wanting' by Not3s I don't really know why. I like the beat and the lyrics I guess.

 8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

My advice is not to give up. Things go wrong, just find a way out of it; if you really believe you can do something (i.e write a book even though you know that you're not good at it) you will achieve it

 9 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Even if it isn't raining the best way to spend a day indoors is to listen to music and write. It's my all time favourite thing to do.

 10 what's your favorite snack? 

Everything. I love to eat any snack. I love biscuits and chocolates and sweets espeacially. The best thing is ice-cream, with crushed biscuits, grated chocolate with a load of skittles. You should actually try it.

11 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My Wattpad goal is to become noticed like 1K reads and I'll be the happiest girl in the world, but, my all time goal is to have my book published.

Request time!

TBNB @Agatharoza

Lie until you Laugh @writerbug44

 The Girl who Stutters and the guy who Mutters @Momo3625

Bullied series 

Nightmares of Caitlin Lockyer