interview #18 @Sarahbeth552002

1 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

There are soooo many it kind of depends on my mood. My all-time favorite is Sleepwalkby Santo and Johnny. There are no words just a haunting melody.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Depends on if I'm cooking, any holiday where I cook is my least favorite. That said ifI'm not cooking, Thanksgiving because it is the beginning of the holidayseason.

3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Write because you have a story to tell, not because you want people to read it. If you're writing something you love and enjoy other's will too. If it becomes hard or no longer fun, stop.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Always! I love comments and votes, and I read everyone one of them even if I don'tcomment in return. Comments really do help me direct and tell the story.Sometimes if I'm headed in a specific direction and too many people start toguess the outcome, I will change it. Readers also ask questions and let me knowwhen they are confused which I can clarify as I write.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

That's a hard one, in my experience, famous people are never as interesting in reallife as they are in the press. Maybe,Judy Dench, I don't know why, but I think that lady has some stories to telland she would be really good at telling them. We would take a long walk throughthe English countryside.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is erratic at best. I have two or three stories going at one time andI write on the one that interests me. The only way I ever finish them is towrite and post as I write. A chapter a day, the readers expect it.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

I recently hit 1 million with Something's Gotta Give, so that was one, maybe tohave 1 million followers. Might as well aim high, right?

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

It would be Betty Neels, but she's gone now, so maybe Amanda Stevens. How did youfind an agent, and how did you convince yourself to part with the rights toyour first book, self-publishing vs traditional? There are so many questions.

9 what's your favorite book?

Anything by Betty Neels or Amanda Steven's currently, it changes. I like the old school Harlequin Romance authors, the whose books are now in thrift stores.

10 what's your favorite snack?

Donuts, Doughnuts, and Donuts!

11 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The supportive readers, there have been a few negative nellies, but most awe mewith their support and encourage me to write more. They are also very forgivingof my bad editing. I hate to edit!

Request time!

I would like everyone to read, Save the Last Dance. it kicks off a great series about the Stevens family and their many friends. I do my best to connect most of my books in some way through the characters. You can't go wrong with a movie star and an undiscovered ingenue.

 You can't go wrong with a movie star and an undiscovered ingenue