interview #7 @gracemark11

1 how would you spend a rainy day?

I would probably spend my rainy day inside my house. I'm not a big fan of getting wet in rain!

But I love to watch rain. It is mesmerizing sometimes.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I really don't have a schedule. I'm doing master's in Math and also preparing for other competitive exams. I have to give some time to my friends and family too.

So, I write whenever I get the time.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

OMG! It's a tough one to decide. Hmm.. I have lots of favorite songs, like Love MeLike You Do by Ellie Goulding, Thousand Years by Christina Perri, Unsteady from X- Ambassadors....There are so many!

4 Who is your favorite author?

Thomas Hardy, Kavita Kane and Amish Tripathi

But yeah! I can tell my favorite artist, actually it's a band "Little Mix". I just love them.

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is when I went to Uttarakhand(India) with my family. I lovehilly places, so maybe that's why I loved that place.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Omg!:-) :-) :-) The toughest one!

My most favorites are Hugh Jackman, Tom Ellis and Noah Centineo but as Tom Ellis already has girlfriend and Hugh Jackman has a wife, I will go with Noah Centineo (plus I'm seriously in love with Noah Centineo). I don't know what I will do if I got the chance to meet him. I think I will try to breathe first :-) :-). I will go to a theme park with him and will talk, go for some crazy rides and blah blah blah! And above all, I will try to make that day the happiest day of his life (mine will already be the happiest) 

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

My wattpad goal is simple. I want my stories to read by the whole world. I want itto be liked and accepted by peoples with open heart.

8 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation...ah! I want to visit the whole world. I want to see a differentculture, their festivals, food and want to meet different peoples. Yeah! WorldTour is my dream vacation!

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Variety and People! You can read thousands of story here. There are so many varietiesto read. Plus, the peoples here are awesome. I never thought I would ever writeagain but see here I'm. That's what wattpad did to me.❤

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'm not quite old to give advice but yeah I just want to say that never stopwriting. You never know that when people start loving your idea. Just have aconfidence in yourself and always try to improve.

request time!

I'm currently writing two books but I would like to mention "The Pandora Box" book. This book is a collection of almost all things, like quotes, poems, random thoughts, short stories and one-shot.

I just write this book with a simple thought

"Sometimes a small thought can do the bigger effect."

Edition #4 Meet The Authors (April 2019 To September 2019)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara