interview #13 @Sardonicoptimist

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is very sporadic. I try to update twice a week, but I often get sidelined.

2 what's your favorite book?

The Book Thief

3 if you got a publishing deal, how would you celebrate ?

Vegas Trip!

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

My one Wattpad goal is to actually finish a book. I've started many, but I cannever seem to finish one.

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday has to be Christmas because I love all the Christmas lights and decorations as well as pretty much everything else that comes with Christmas like hot chocolate. 

6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is having a community of writers around. They're very supportive

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Gasolineby Halsey

8 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be a trip around the world.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would hang out with Malala and talk about her incredible story as well as other world issues. 

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Depends on what your age is. If you're still a minor, tell an adult obviously. If you're an adult, you have to outsmart them. 

11 what's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack has to be tapas or macaroni bites.

Request time!

My book is Chasing Rainbows. I would hope people consider reading it because it deals with a lot of issues that a lot of teens deal with. Plus, I've poured my heart into it as well so there is that.

 Plus, I've poured my heart into it as well so there is that