interview #9 @KaitlinJackisch

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

My goal on Wattpad is to get my work out there to inspire and encourage as manypeople as I can. There is so much darkness in this world, and what I reallywant is to be in a position where my stories will bring joy and hope to people.

2 what's the best way to handle a bully?

The best way to handle a bully is to not give them the satisfaction of affectingyou. There will be people in this life that will try to bring you down to tryto make themselves feel better, but everyone has a story... maybe they areacting that way for a reason. You are not it. Maybe show them kindness inreturn and see what happens.

3 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Freedom by Jesus Culture

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I am still surprised any time I receive a follow, vote, or comment. It makes me so happy when I see the notification that someone is enjoying my work.

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write most of my books during the night after my daughter goes to bed.

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

The best advice I can give to a newcomer is make friends on here and support other writers. We all need to stick together in this community and build each other up.

7 what's your favorite snack?

popcorn 

8 what's your dream vacation?

I already live in a vacation spot, so my dream vacation would be to travel to a different country like Japan or Australia.

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Valentine's day. My husband and I always do somethingspecial and I just love being with him.

10 what's your favorite movie?

Noises Off

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

Rainy days are my favorite because I usually cuddle up with my daughter and read orwatch a movie

Request time!

One of my books that I am so excited about people reading is To Love A Hurricane. It's a funny story about an awkward accident prone girl who I believe a lot of us can relate to. This book is an encouraging story about loving who you are... and it doesn't hurt that the main guy is a hot Rock star.

 and it doesn't hurt that the main guy is a hot Rock star