interview 12 @blosscmqueen

1 what's your favorite book?

Definitely the Divergent Series

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Focus on your own works...People will criticize you a lot, but you just have toproduce the products that you want, not what others want.

3 what inspired you to write?

After several years of reading books, I finally decided to give it a try and loved it!

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

YES! It always surprises me that people like my books!

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would honestly freak out, but then I would probably go to a diner with my closefriends and family to celebrate.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I haven't been the most consistent lately, but I am going to try to start postingevery Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

anything by the Jonas Brothers 

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas, because I love spending time with all my family members

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the community because most everyone is super nice, and I have made so manynew friends.

10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Veronica Roth because I just love her works and her personality. I would ask her how shestays motivated to write since that is a struggle for me.

11 Who is your favorite celebrity?

Harry Styles!

Request time!

Dating My CoStars!

Dating My CoStars!

I think you all would enjoy this book a lot. If you enjoy teen fiction, this is the book for you. It's basically about this girl who gets cast in a movie and falls for some costars(obviously). She has a lot of struggles and falls for several guys. She has to choose in the end, but all the readers will get to help me decide who she will choose.