interview #16 @littlemissgrey

1 What is your favorite book?

My favorite all time book has to be The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

 2 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My absolute favorite thing about Wattpad is that it allows everyone to be creative and have a good time whether you are a reader or writer. 

 3 How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

If I ever land a publishing deal or any kind of deal I would celebrate by figuring out some type of way to thank my readers. Because without them I wouldn't have landed that deal.

4 What's one Wattpad goal? 

A Wattpad goal for me at the moment is being able to finish my current book.

5 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

A piece of advice for a newcomer would be to don't overthink about it and just be you. Let all your creativity out.

 6 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I am not picky about my music. I like to listen different genres, I'd say my music is a bit bipolar haha. But if I'd have to pick a song at the moment it would be My Blood by Twenty- One Pilots.

 7 What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

I love rainy days and a best way for me to spend it would be staying in and watch movie or a show accompanied with a nice cup of hot chocolate.

 8 What's your favorite movie? 

My favorite movie at the moment would be Avengers: Endgame. Huge Marvel fan

9 Who is your favorite author?

My favorite author would be John Green. He is a brilliant man with amazing skills.

 10 What's the best way to handle a bully?

A best way to handle a bully in my opinion would be by showing them that you are stronger than you look and they have no effect on you.

 11 What is your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday is Christmas. Christmas is filled with so much joy and happiness.

request time!

 I am the author of My Psycho Boss. It's about a girl name Adelaide who falls in love with her boss whom is a psychopath. But he isn't your typical villain psycho. Throughout her journey she learns about his horrible past and his trait. She learns how to accept him and love him. But it isn't that easy of course. They have to overcome many obstacles before they get their happy ending. Go check it out and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it! Huge thanks to my lovely readers who have supported me so much and have sent me all their love!! You guys are the best.