interview #37 @adelaroses

1 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Don't give up.

It may sound really generic and lame but it's harder than it sounds. There were so many times I just wanted to give up. I was working so hard on my books and they weren't getting any type of recognition and I just felt bad and like a loser, but I didn't give up and I can say with confidence that I am seeing the results of my hard work now. 

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal I have is reaching 1k (active) followers. Another one I have isreaching 50k reads. 

3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I have no schedule. I can say with confidence that I am a very disorganizedperson so I just write when I'm in the mood and hope for the best!

4 what's your favorite book?

In English probably The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown and in Spanish Perdona Si TeLlamo Amor by Federico Moccia 

5 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I guess it's not an actual holiday but I love my birthday so so so much that I turn it into one lol

6 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Honestly, I am a firm believer in killing people with kindness, so to me that is the best way to go. That and ignoring them. 

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I mostly listen to music in Spanish. Currently my favorite song is "Te Vi" by Piso 21 & Micro TDH. 

8 what's your dream vacation?

A beach anywhere in the world, but honestly I live in a country that has the mostbeautiful landscapes, so Venezuela is always my dream destination/vacation

9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I guess the openness to creativity. That fact that is a platform where aspiringwriters and pitch their ideas and make a name for themselves makes it reallyspecial to me.

10 what's your favorite snack?

Sour cream & onion Pringle's 

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, immensely! The fact that people take time of their day to do that on any of my stories blows my mind. I'm not a big account so I appreciate it a lot.

Request time!

"From Beyond" is the book I'm currently working on. Although the version I have up is an old one I would really, really appreciate it if people added it to their library. The new version is not so far from what I have posted right now.

Is a book about love, deceit, and the rise and fall of an empire. It has a very strong female protagonist that has been through hell and back and a very soft yet sexy prince who will make you wet your panties (in the nicest way ;) ). It is also dark and twisted and filled with unexpected plot twists.