interview #29 @Hashtagqueen9

1 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Don't really have one each holiday has its own features that I enjoy

2 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad

The wide variety and when I stumble upon a undiscovered gem that is a thoroughly enjoyable.

3 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My goal is to write a book that inspires someone else or changes someone's paradigm on a subject.

4 Are you still surprised when you earn a new comment, vote or follower?

Yes

5 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

2 words: video games

 6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I don't even know hasn't really crossed my mind.

 7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't judge a book on its reads, sometimes a very bad book gets lucky.

8 what inspired you to write? 

Reading, I've read plenty of books and there's a few that when I close them it fills me with thought provoking ideas, inspiration and joy. I want to give someone else the same feeling when they close my book

9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Nine in the afternoon- P!ATD 

 10 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Any main actor in marvel, I want to know little behind the scene tid bits.

 11 Who is your favorite author? 

Difficult to say. But I like John Green's and Khaled Hosseini's style of writing.

Request time!

IQ, I am the most proud of this book. I have very huge plans for this book and it has huge themes that can be applied to our current world. It's under sci-fi but it doesn't leave earth and is more like Divergent, but not a fan-fic nor based off that book in any way.