interview #6 @buNNY4ever7

1. What's the best way to handle a bully?

Well, internet . YES, to teach someone a lesson or to handle bully without facing anyfuture embarrassment , The best way is to viral his/her evil deeds on internet.Rest the trolls and the concerned authorities will take care of those bullies.This would just not only stop one. But will discourage others to bully as well.

2. What inspired you to begin writing?

When, I was bullied by my schoolmates including my best friend . I felt lonely andshattered. I wanted to share my feelings with others and make the bullies feelguilty . So, that's when a writer and a virtual friend suggested my to writeall that down .Secondly ,I like Taylor Swift in all respect. It's one of her'sway to cheer her up. So, probably a musician inspired a writer.

3. How would you advise a newcomer to writing or Wattpad?

First, I would advise a newcomer to find a mentor, who could guide well on variousparameters . Second, I would ask him to read a lot of books with her genreconcerned to learn the way of starting a story or a paragraph ,then when toexactly end a chapter ,etc.

4. What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite think about wattpad is that, I can connect to my readers one to oneand get some valuable reviews on my existing stories and to know their likingand disliking regarding some sensitive topics which could hurt them whilereading .

5. What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

"Look what you made me do" by "Taylor swift" .

6 What's your favorite movie?

My current favourite movie is Bird Box . But the favourite of all times is"Harry Potter and The philosophers stone" .

7 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would do?

My favourite author is AGATHA CHRISTIE.I am not good at writing stories ondetectives and I would request her to reveal the secret of writing themarvelous series of HERCULE POIROT. Every hercule Poirot story written by heris a "Little masterpiece of detection".

8 What is your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is visiting PARIS. There are multiple reasons for this.First, This city is my first love. Second, A cup of coffee in an open cafeteriaof the French boulevard just after rain is absolutely flawless. I forget all ofmy pains and makes me feel that my hard time has stopped for forever .

9 What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation is to walk up to the "GATE OF HEAVEN " in CHINA, with my life partner who loves me equally and accepts me as it is.

10 How would you celebrate a publishing?

I try to publish at least thrice a week and after every publish , I reply to allof my readers and smile at the sweet messages written by them for my hard work.

11 What is your favorite book?

My favourite book apart from HERCULE POIROT is "HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBEROF SECRETS".

Request time!

YOU ARE GREAT,AND CAN BE AMAZING. season 1 and season 2

This is because of various reasons

first, it deals with the betrayal by a best friend.

second, it emphasizes on the relation between parents and their children.

third, it deals with LGBTQ

fourth, It promotes feminism

fifth, teaches you an excellent way to deal with loneliness

sixth , Specially for teens, this story teaches the harmful consequences of some addictions .