interview #4 @aureliaheaven

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas! Because it's so much fun, there's great food, you get to see family and friends that you haven't seen in ages, there are PRESENTS and cards and there's ice skating and SNOW! And everything is decorated and beautiful!

Hehe! I need to write a book about Christmas :-) 

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is all of the amazing people on here and howlovely and supportive they all are!

3 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I have no idea who I would choose! There are so many fabulous authors on Wattpad, I don't think that there is a bad author on here! They're all fabulous!

4 what's one Wattpad goal?

My Wattpad goal is to actually finish a book that I am proud of and that otherWattpadders enjoy to read.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

To celebrate I would unleash my inner child and throw a huge party

6 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The best way to spend a rainy day is to have a movie marathon with friends

7 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I love receiving votes, comments and follows from fellow Wattpadders. It reallyenergizes me to create something that they would like to read, or to just chatwith them and have a laugh. I love hearing from Wattpadders about what theythink of my books, me and everything in general. Everyone on here is sointeresting and has their own stories to tell whether they choose to or not.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I write whenever I can squeeze it in. Some people manage to write every day and Ithink that is a great habit to get into. However, I simply don't have the time.I have about five other hobbies I do that require a lot of attention, as wellas my school work and hanging out with my friends.

9 what's your favorite book?

I have so many books that I adore that it would be impossible for me to choosejust one!

10 what's your dream vacation?

I've already had my dream vacation when I went to Switzerland and stayed in agorgeous chalet. I went skiing and snowboarding and made snowmen. But I can'twait to go back there!

Request time!

At the moment I'm writing Troublesome Romance. I think someone should consider reading it because it is a sneak peek into my life and I write about my feeling and emotions in the experiences I had to face and deal with. I think that whatever craziness you are going through or whatever experiences you have that are important to you should be written down. I think it's an important part of growing up and developing as a person. For the better.

 For the better