interview #33 @_Rose63_

1 What is your favorite part of Wattpad?

I started off on wattpad as a reader. I would sometimes finish books in a matter of 3 or so days I would be that indulged in them. I really enjoy the idea of sharing your work with others on wattpad as it allows new readers to share their ideas and amazing stories

2 What is a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I mean I am still a newcomer myself, but I'd say just keep on going, don't lookat the amount of readers you have or anything. Just keep on writing and I'mpositive you will gain some attention for your passion.

3 What inspired you to write?

I think a big deal of what inspired me to write were my dreams. It sounds quitestrange, but I have the most imaginative dreams and I would love telling themto my friends all the time and now I've just decided to write some of the ideasto make a story I guess.

4 What's your favorite book?

There are too many to choose from in all honesty I couldn't bring myself to pick justone. However, here on wattpad I do have quite a few and some of my favoritesare 'The bad boy and the tomboy' and also one of my all-time favorites is"in 27 days"

5 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't really have a so-called favorite celeb but if I had the chance to spendthe day with one celeb I would probably, for some weird reason, say Ellen degeneres(I probably spelt that wrong). I don't know why I just think it wouldincredibly fun and entertaining.

6 What's your favorite movie?

I have sooooo many favorite movies it's unbelievable. I am a BIG movie fan. Ifind it very difficult to pick one as there are so many genres however if I hadto choose one I would probably say 'Safe Haven' and I highly recommend to watchit.

7 What's your dream vacation?

I would absolutely love to with go to Italy and just explore or my cousin and I have this dream to go on a massive road trip across America as I was born there and lived there for the majority of my life before moving to England and my cousin has never been.

8 Who is your favorite author?

There are WAY too many authors to choose from! Although if I had to mention just one,I really like the work of Nicholas Sparks .

9 What's your favorite holiday and why?

I really enjoyed going to Portugal with my family a couple years back as we didso many amazing things. I absolutely LOVED some of the old architecture (ofcourse, me being my photography loving self) and we also actually went cliffjumping and it was so much fun !

10 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I am also a massive music fan and at themoment I really love the song dead by Madison Beer (the acoustic version). Idon't know I just really love the acoustics and vocals. However, I am also abig fan of old music !

11 What's the best way to deal with a bully?

Okay so this one might be a bit longer and I'm sorry . I personally have never been bullied as to say however I have been picked on before. You should never letsome make you feel less about yourself and I know people say that you shouldtell someone, and I agree with that but I know it can be extremely difficult.If someone is picking on you and you have no one to turn to stand up foryourself. I know , I know, easier said than done right ? Well just listen tothat sarcastic voice that we all have in the back of our mind and let it out,don't let yourself be treated in a way that you don't want to be treated . In all reality once we enter the real world after high school and college , whereare your bullies going to be ? Because I'm pretty sure if someone had thatlittle common sense to treat someone in a way they would want to be treated,they won't get very far in life. So just remember stay strong and if you EVERneed to talk to anyone you can always message me x

Request time!

Like I previously stated I am a new writer to wattpad and I am currently writing my newest book Thorns.

Thorns is a story that revolves around a 17-year-old girl called Hayden who had quite the dark past. She is sarcastic yet kind and an extremely lovable character.

Of course, like all typical bad boy stories she does indeed meet Mason Danby, the arrogant jerk who calls her Rose after her middle name.

Join them on there adventure to what could possibly be love? Relationships will be main , drama will form, and secrets will unravel.

I'm not very good at this whole selling my book to you guys but it would mean a lot to me if you guys could go on my profile and even just read the blurb of Thorns or just give it a try

I think you guys would really enjoy it as it is not your typical cliché story