interview #47 @EliasSpears7

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

24 September, Heritage Day. It is the one day in South Africa I as a African never have to be shamed of my culture, arts, native status, and a day I truly celebrate my identity.

 2 what's one Wattpad goal? 

To get noticed by a publisher for my story Angelic: The Chest of Souls.

3 who is your favorite author?

Kate O'Hearn

 4 what inspired you to write?

The Grace of GOD, and HIM showing me in high school I have the capable imagination to write compelling stories.

 5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

A tough choice between Rowan Atkinson and Jim Carrey. But I would choose Rowan Atkinson because Mr. Bean gave me laughter and grew my humor as a child through the tough times of my parent's abusive marriage.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I actually write when I feel the need to write. Usually after finishing a chapter a time, time off to cool down but on weekends I work for 8 hours treating my writing like a normal job.

7 what's your dream vacation? 

To go to Tanzania to see the Great Wildebeest Migration

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Soon And Very Soon by Brenda Fassie ft. Chicco Twala

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Hold On! No matter how disappointed your expectations may be.

 10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

By going on my first Book Tour with all my best friends.

11 what's your favorite TV show?

The Fosters (2013)

Request time!

Angelic: The Chest of Souls When I first got the idea of this book it was during my second suicidal attempt, I had a vision of an angelic realm filled with angel-like being with wonderful powers I call devinic. I have a Muslim uncle and best friend who I wanted to incorporate in this book, so in my book I created a universe called The Angelic World and dedicated them to the Islam people and plenty other to create a religious transcending novel that isn't in any way religious just a pure fantasy work. I have multicultural lead characters Elm, Wyatt, Grayson, and Romy because given I'm South African diversity is in my blood. With all these facts stated, I believe m,y novel is the best story that is today and hope it will be exposed to the world in a wonderful way.

 With all these facts stated, I believe m,y novel is the best story that is today and hope it will be exposed to the world in a wonderful way