interview #10 @makayla_ED

1 what's one Wattpad goal? 

well probably to empower others to share there creativity and not to be ashamed if your stories a little bit different then everyone else 

2 what inspired you to write?

my family I come from a family of story tellers and non of them every took the time to write them down so I finally am!

3 what's your favorite movie? 

oh this ones tricky but probably The dark crystal 82 it's the first film I remember watching

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?
I would Definitely ask Jenna Moreci how to make a fantasy world I always have struggled with fantasy settings 

5 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

yes yes and yes when I first started publishing my book the Crazy Side Of Love I honestly thought it would never get passed 20 readers...and It has and every time I see someone has read my book my heart jumps.

how would you spend a rainy day?

probably painting or playing ratchet and clank! Which is one of my favorite video games or watching transformers prime

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

one of all time favorite song is non stop from Hamilton! It just fills with such determination and Lin-Manuel Miranda the man whom made the musical just makes me want to aspire to do more!

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

probably how Not matter what you like to read or write no one will come up and judge it saying oh well that fandom is So toxic or that's fandom is so Dead.

 9 what's your dream vacation?

my dream vacation would to be a trip to London!! One of my very close friend lives there and The first thing I would do is go hug him !!

 10 what's your favorite snack?

crystallized ginger!! I can't tell you how many nights I've eaten that while writing

 Request time!

Are your into romance gore mystery and a little bit of horror hidden in plain sight maybe you should take a little at The Crazy Side Of Love. It is a LGBT romance thriller novel. It takes place in London and follows Seth Liam James a prolific serial killer known as the king of hearts and he Journey to see that there is more to this word then the brokenness and pain...as he is taken in by a very well known gang lord Julius Davidson and finds himself head over heels for him. Thought worried for him to find out what he real is..

 Thought worried for him to find out what he real is