interview #27 @thatwriterforbooks

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

It's hard to pick a specific goal on Wattpad, mostly because I don't know what will be in the future. But I can definitely say, that I want people to enjoy my books and gain experience as a writer

 2 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

there's a new actor I found, his name is Noah saavedra. He's from Austria and I just love the way they talk. Therefore, I would want to go eating or something like that just to hear him speaking

3 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

Hemmingway.I probably would ask him if my book would reveal too much.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I so am, every time.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

i firstly wouldn't realize it and the moment I do, I would most likely party with my friends - after a hysteric dance in my room. 

 6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

summer holidays. I am a person who loves when it's hot and loves going to the beach. Moreover, summer holidays are the longest. 

 7 what's your favorite book? 

Fiesta - Hemmingway

8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

unpredictable - 5sos

 9 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

handling a bully is never easy. I would try having a strong facade and letting by bullies know that I am too strong to get bullied. Then I would talk to several people about it.

10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Do your thing and never give up easily

11 what's your favorite snack?

Chocolate 

 Request time!

One of my books is called: An engagement party, please." it's now in the shortlist for the ONC. Everyone who loves reading a well-written book with a beautiful and happy story should consider reading it. It's a romance book but still I tried not coming off too cliché.