interview #23 @MayceeMouse

1 what is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I'd have to say that's  between 'Tit tok' by Kesha or 'Born this way' by Lady Gaga No reason or story behind that, I just enjoy listening to them

2 What inspired you to write?

I  don't really know. I know that I'd always played around with the idea of writing down some of the ideas floating around my head. The change came when I read a book called "Dead Right" by Brenda Novak, and I mentioned to my mother that I'd like to write and she just shrugged and told me to "Just write, then". I don't think she expected 13 year old me to actually go ahead and do so, but here we go.

3 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I don't think that I have any one favourite thing about Wattpad, but rather a collection of things.

I love that they provide a platform for writers who are just starting off or who write strictly as a hobby.

I love the community- I've gotten to "meet" so many new, amazing people through this app and each of them has left a mark in my life or in my writing.

4 What is your favorite book?

I don't have any favorites when it comes to reading, but I do have a soft spot for Nora Roberts, and I particularly enjoyed "Angels Fall".

And "Stray Cat" by Michael Chrapavy is an amazing read as well, for those who enjoy lgbtq-themed reads

5 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

probably Trevor Noah. I don't know if he counts as a celebrity, but he seemsreally down-to-earth. I'd actually enjoy just spending the day listening to himtell stories of his life and/or youth.

6 What is a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Always be receptive to criticism, and don't try to be 'like' any other writer. You areyour own person and your writing should have its own, unique flavor that isYOU.

7 What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

The perfect way to spend a rainy day would be curled up in bed with one's SO (or afluffy pet if you're single, like me) with a good book and snacks. A PajamaDay, basically.

8 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'm not too sure. I'll probably spend hours gushing about it to my closest friend.Or I'd treat my family to an evening out somewhere nice.

9 What's your dream vacation?

Ideally somewhere warm with beaches:). I'd love to visit the Mediterranean area someday.

10 What is the best way to handle a bully?

I suppose that the correct answer to this would be to report them to a figure ofauthority who you trust and will be able to handle the situation withoutcausing it to escalate? Luckily for me, throughout my schooling, I never had todeal with bullies, and now I'm a teacher who generally spots bullying before itcan get reported.

11 What's your favorite movie?

I'm not sure, I can't watch movies anymore due to health reasons, but I rememberreally enjoying "The Vow".

Request time!
 My favourite of my works would be Behind Our Smiles.

I think the reason for that is that it's quite a simple story, but it goes quite in-depth to show that at the end of the day love does conquer all, even if it's not romantic love