interview #25 @LuckyandTheDoctor

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I don't celebrate any holidays because of my religion, Jehovah's Witnesses.

2 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

On the weekdays I will come home from school, then get my computer plus my tablet,and work on the couch for about two hours. On a weekend, you won't see meworking as much, but if I am, I'll be working on my tablet making photo editsfor a Chapter, or editing a story, or picture.

3 what's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack! I'd say my favorite snack has got to be "Cheez-Itz because they are delicious! 

4 Who is your favorite author?

I love a various of book authors; Eoin Colfer, Erin Hunter, and Lemony Snicket just to name a few, but if I had to pick a favorite, I'd would have to go with Eoin Colfer because all of the worlds that he makes through words give you a feeling of magic, and I love that. 

5 what's your favorite book?

This one is hard because there are so manyamazing books out there and I've read so many! Okay, I think 'Artemis Fowl' byEoin Colfer because it fills you with wonder, and makes you laugh.

6 what's your favorite part of Wattpad?

I love how diverse Wattpad is, and how much they embrace your diversities. Also,how many people there are, to me it's really cool that you can be an American,and yet, you can still read books written by an Australian.

7 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

IfI'm inside, I'll watch the rain on the window to see who "wins" but I'llusually just chill out on the couch, have a cup of tea, and read a book. But ifI'm outside, I'll jump on as many puddles as humanly possible.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would most definitely hang out with Jodie Whittaker! I'd want to go tour some Doctor Who film sights with her (which are mostly in Cardiff, Wales), because that'd be as cool as bow ties since she is The newest Doctor. Another activity that I would want to do with her would have to be doing karaoke with her because I don't sing in front of people, but if she did it too, I might consider it. 

9 what's your dream vacation?

I really want to go to Iceland. The reason behind this is because my biggestdream is to ice skate under the Aurora Borealis (AKA The Northern Lights). Icould go to Alaska, but I'd rather go out of country.

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Most of the songs that I enjoy are by 'Imagine Dragons', the one that I enjoy themost is probably "Believer" but sometimes "Natural".

11 what's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is "The Greatest Showman"! Mostly because I love how it's a "celebration of humanity". I usuallydon't favor musicals, but I'm in love with this one, it's got good acting, andgood music. I've watched it twelve times. Yes, I keep track.

Request time!

The link for my book;

https://www.wattpad.com/story/144710185-wildfire%7Ethe-dark-forest-book-one

The story I wrote is called "Wildfire~The Dark Forest (Book One)". It will be done by October 20th, and it is about a cat who used to be called "Wildfire", she now goes under "Sophia". "Wildfire" is basically a legend that all creatures have heard about, it is about a wretched cat who practically did whatever she wanted, including killing for fun, but there are no graphics. The story isn't about Sophia's past, but it is about her finding her way through a tangle of adventures, with her witty humor included. It's something you read if you are in the mood for a story that is an adventure, distinct characters, something that will intrigue you and make you smile at the same time, plus strange mysteries that surround Sophia like castle walls. Please consider reading my book, and if not, that's your choice :D.

 Please consider reading my book, and if not, that's your choice :D