interview #45 @Index_Writer

1. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Favorite thing about Wattpad is the community. The people, the stories and the help.

2. What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Expand your taste in reading and you'll surely be able to keep writing. Don't let the less reads fool you, there's a unique story behind every title.

3. How would you spend a rainy day?

With some music in my ear, reading or digging myself deep into a family friendly movie

4. Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

of course 

 5. If you could hang out with your favorite celebrity for a day, Who would you choose and what would you do?

Right now, I'll say Shawn Mendes. I love his personality and would just like to hang around with him for his normal routine esp, writing music.

6. What's a song house enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Right now, currently, Wild things by Alessia Cara. I'll eventually grow into a different song. Just last week it was Khalid's Lovely.

7. What's your favorite movie?

In the moment, Just Add Magic

 8. What's your schedule regarding your writing ?

I write daily except for when I'm swamped with work or get what I like to call Block! - Not writers block, Just a Block.

9. What's your favorite holiday and why?

I don't really get the concepts of holidays. I'm stuck doing the same thing, in a normal day but envy the joy I see onscreen

 10. What's your dream vacation ?

A dream vacation, that's a tough one. I'd like to go someplace with tons of nature all around. The breeze, the trees, animals, free in the wild. Something like that.

11. How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I'd run up to everyone I know and just spaz myself out. PS, I hate running. And work even harder for the next. 

 Request time!

Beyond The Veil