interview #26 @FateofReckoning

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

On a rainy day, I love sitting in bed while reading a story and listening to the raindrops hit the roof.

2 what's one Wattpad goal?

One of my goals is to actually submit a completed story on Wattpad. My stories are all works in progress at this point.

 3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I get to go Christmas shopping with my dad to buy gifts for the rest of the family. Seeing the smiles and hearing the laughs makes it all worth the effort.

 4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

Going out for a fancy dinner sounds like the best way to go. Food makes me a very happy human (I'm almost positive I become a half-demon when I'm hungry).

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Jeez, this is a tough one. I don't really have one favorite celebrity but I'd like to meet Celine Dion - she's one of my favorite singers.

 6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes! Every vote, follow, or comment makes me smile like an idiot. It kind of freaks my friends out.

7 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I sort of answered part of this question before :) but again, I love Celine Dion songs, especially Somebody Loves Somebody.

8 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

I would suggest first reading a variety of different stories and making some new friends so as to get a feel of how Wattpad works. Jumping in the deep end works too, but still, easing in is a much better strategy.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

There is no 'strict' schedule to write. When inspiration hits, I head for the computer. 

10 what's your favorite snack?

CHOCOLATE! Literally, the food of the gods.

 11 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love how supportive everyone is! I haven't met anyone who's mean or rude to me, so I enjoy the friendly attitude.

 Request time!

I would recommend Saving the World: The First Light since it is the closest story to being completed and also one of the most developed stories. The plot is unique as well as complex, and the added humor is enough to brighten anyone's day.

 The plot is unique as well as complex, and the added humor is enough to brighten anyone's day