interview #34 @---Free---

1 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the social interaction. The way so many people make awards and book clubsto show support or highlight other's works, it's truly amazing.

2 What's your favorite book?

oh wow, just one? I'm not sure I couldactually pick just one from all the books I've ever read.

3 What's the best piece of advice, you'd give a newcomer?

Really get to know the site before posting your first book. Also, when you do start your first book, try and have a good amount prewritten before you start posting. This way you don't lose interest three chapters in or feel pressured to write every day just to keep up.

4 How would you spend a rainy day?

I would LIKE to spend a rainy day in bed, reading or watching movies. Maybe someyummy snacks along with it. But I have 3 kids so thats just a fantasy.

5 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

my all-time favorite song is "Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche" by Escape the fate.

6 What's your dream vacation?

I would love to go to Disney land as well as Universal Studios. It's my dream to do the Harry Potter experience! 

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I'm not sure the surprise ever goes away

8 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Probably a night out with my husband, just us and a few drinks. After that, I don't evenknow but I hope it happens one day.

9 Who is your favorite author?

Again, just one? I know Cassandra Clare as well as J.K. Rowlings is on the list huttrust me, that's not all of them.

10 If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't think I have a favorite. There are a lot of celebs that I like so I guessI would be honored to hang out with any of them and would be cool with doingwhatever they choose, as long as it isn't illegal.

11 What inspired you to write?

I've always been a daydreamer, so I think that's part of it. Plus, I've come acrossbooks or movies where I didn't agree with something or the way it ended, so Iliked the idea of writing a story my way. There endless amounts ofpossibilities when it comes to crafting your own story.

request time!

I'm currently working on a bad boy teen romance called My Messed Up Romeo

I'm currently working on a bad boy teen romance called My Messed Up Romeo. It's my way of taking something thats been done so many times and twisting it to be something different. I advise any readers to not feel deterred at the beginning and think "oh, this again" because I promise it's not going to be more of the usual. So, give it a chance, you might just like what you read.