interview #13 @Cumberstone

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas cause my birthday is just a day before Christmas (on the 23rd) and it getsreally fun filled with all my friends and family coming over. A lot of goodstuff happens.

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

It gives us a platform to write and connect. I don't think many other writing forums do that.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

To gain a million reads on an original book

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Tom Hiddleston. Have a discussion about Shakespeare and Eliot

5 what's your favorite book?

Currently it's - the Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

6 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Followers don't matter. Votes don't matter. Reads don't matter. Read as much as you can,make friends, write from your heart and learn along the way. Don't give up.

7 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

It always catches me off guard.

8 what inspired you to write?

In my dark times I realized writing helped mecope better than speaking them out loud. I was always a good tale Weaver anddecided to give it a go.

9 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Partay! To be honest I'd probably call up all my friends who are excited about mywriting career and give them umpteen presents. A little bit of alcohol + Pizzaand a movie.

10 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Lying down on my bed with a cup of hot coffee, reading a good mystery book.

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Oof. That's a tough one. I'm working eight hours a day so I make it a point to writeevery three hours before I go to bed. I always carry a notepad with me where Ican just jot down stuff that I think about during the day.

Request time!

Cliché. I'd love all of you to check Cliché out because it's my very first ORIGINAL love story based on the prompts given by the Open Novella contest. I've put my soul into crafting that book and spend every day religiously making sure that the characters I've built are in some way relatable to you guys. It would be my biggest honor and reward to see you all reading it and telling me your thoughts on the book ❤️

 It would be my biggest honor and reward to see you all reading it and telling me your thoughts on the book ❤️