interview #60 @WriterOfAKind

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Wattpad is more than the "what is your favorite thing about it", it's picking your groceries and writing in the cashier line, or as you wait at the public busstop each morning, it's whenever and wherever creativity happens, and in apress, it's instantly spread around the world.

2 who is your favorite author?

It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'm more of the queen of crime fan, Agatha Christieand I like Tolstoy, but I very enjoy contemporary stories as well.

3 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'm a newcomer, so as an advice to my own self first, "read more, write more, and be patient." 

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Hell yes! You feel that some people over there let go of their studies, their mom's favorite meal, or whatever they would have done, and chose to interact with your stories, comment, show some love...

5 what's your favorite book?

My favorite books, in plural, are N or M by Agatha Christie, detective novels arereally my thing, and a variety of romantics but not the clichés of "you're richbut I ain't here for the money" or "I'm bad but wait I'm a good sexy-flexy boy", I like Chasing Red by Isabelle Ronin, I like 3 Meters Above Heaven series byFederico Moccia, well these are what I thought about right now.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would choose the Brazilian player Neymar Jr, yeah I'm really into football, and I fangirl about him.

I would watch him play with FCB, even though he quitted, this was my dream since ever. I need to mention that I'm really a bad looser and an emotional supporter. If you're invited over a soccer game with me, apologize really. You don't want to see this.

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

You'll definitely find me in my bed watching movies and TV series. A lot of movies andTV series, featuring hot actors and out of the box plots.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

CHRISTMAS. It certainly is the most wonderful time of the year. The anticipation preceding the day is way better than the holiday itself, or family gathering around the magical tree and the food, the glorious mess in the living room after gift-openings, just wherever you go, snow, flashing lights, animated Santa's, full of joy and warmth, watching "Home Alone" series all day long is a must! I'm excited already.

I'm really the one who saves money the whole year long just to spend it ALL on Christmas gifts. (Well my birthday would be around the corner as well)

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

Iguess you don't plan your writing routines because you have to, you shouldschedule it because you feel that you're into it, you crave writing, so that'sjust what I'm doing, going with the flow.

10 what's one Wattpad goal?

my goal in life, is success, and my goal on Wattpad I would say, to master the craft of writing first, and I am really not the "I'm not looking for popularity on Wattpad, I'm looking for self-satisfaction" well honey, I'm looking for both!

11 what's your favorite snack?

I don't really have a favorite snack, as it'd be too hard to narrow down to just one thing, but It's really something involving the Sweet God of Sweet, sweetheart. If I start listing, I'd go grocery shopping right now, and It's 1 am. Please don't do this to me.

Request time!

For all the romantics over there who are done with the clichés of the bad boy who has family issues but wait he loves you and the most popular being head over heels the straight A nerd who ends up being crowned Prom Queen, you should consider reading my story, because it's just one of the few, you may not come across every day! Lots of Love !