interview #3 @Wimbug

1 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book... Well, this is tough. I guess I've read the Harry Potter series more times than I care to count. Does that count? Another book I've read repeatedly is Gone with the Wind. I usually enjoy anything with a good plot, drama and solid characters.

 2 what inspired you to write? 

My writing started as a challenge between me and my best friend from childhood. I started writing when I was nine and just kept going. The characters inside my head needed to get out and go on wild adventures. I just couldn't imagine my life without it now.

3 who is your favorite author? 

I don't think I have a favorite author. I appreciate different things from different people. It's impossible for me to choose because I read a lot of styles and genres. So one day I may fangirl about an author just to find a different series to love.

4 what's one Wattpad goal? 

My wattpad goal is to get as many people as possible to fall in love with my characters and stories. It feels great when someone sees all the effort and the little details you've put into your story. My goal here is to interact with my readers as much as possible.

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I don't have a writing schedule. I have a full time job and a family so writing comes whenever I have a spare minute and a bit of inspiration. I never had a schedule, even when I didn't have to get up and be an adult. I wrote whenever inspiration hit. Now I have to admit the wattpad platform has been a blessing. I can write on my phone whenever I feel like it.

6 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

I'll have to go with Christmas. It's that feeling of kindness and comfort that gets to me. Plus my childhood Christmases were amazing.

7 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Reading or watching movies. Or writing if the inspiration is there, lol. I also love listening to music while I do stuff. Though, to be completely honest, I'd probably sleep all day, lol.

8 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes. Every vote, comment and follow is precious to me. I still wonder why anyone would follow me and get giddy and excited whenever someone leaves a comment. Also votes make me so happy.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do? 

You know, I actually thought about that and came out blank. I have no idea who my favorite celeb is and I am very aware that we would have absolutely nothing to talk about, lol. I'd much rather meet my friends on Wattpad in real life and have a lengthy conversation about our stories.

10 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer? 

Be friendly and you'll find a lot of people willing to help you. Also, learn to take criticism. Most people are not out to get you, but will suggest improvement.

11 what's your favorite snack?

I like chips. I'm boring I know, but if I had to get something quick to eat, potato chips are for me. Preferably with sour cream and dill or cheese and onion XD

request time!

 I hate advertising my own stuff. But if I had to gently nudge you towards one of my works, it would be Right in Front of You. I put a lot of soul in that story and I still enjoy interacting over it even if it's long finished. It's also a prequel to my series, so anyone who enjoys it has the chance to get a lot more.Why is it special? Because my characters are very hateable, lol. No seriously. My goal was to focus on a healthy relationship for once, not all the abusive crap you usually see in teen fiction. When's the last time you read a story about a girl and a guy actually lifting each other instead of bringing each other down? Prefer that second alternative? I have a book for that, too :D