interview #41 @OddDraginborn17

1 What inspired you to write?

I've always been a writer from small stories to full blown chapter books. I startedwriting to prove my bullies I could and become something

2 What's the best way to handle a bully?

If they are bullying me I'll just let it roll off my back, now if it's someoneelse you better bet I'm going to say something.

3 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

that's a great question. probably freak out and go on from there haha I don't knowwhat'd I'd do for real though.

4 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Chester Bennington, the lead singer of Linkin Park, if he was still alive. I'd spendthe day singing Linkin Park songs with him, also thank him for making amazingsongs and tell him how much his fans love him. 

5 If you could gain advice from you favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Stephen King, I'd ask him how he gets and keeps the reader's attention.

6 What's one Wattpad goal?

To inspire others and prove to those bullies wrong but mostly to inspire others.

7 What's your favorite movie?

The Shinning without a doubt.

8 How would you spend a rainy day?

Lying on my bed writing or reading.

9 What's your favorite TV show?

Stranger Things or Supernatural.

10 What's your dream vacation?

Going to Ireland I'm Irish and I've never been to Ireland is one of my biggest dreams. 

11 What's the best piece of advice for a newcomer?

Once you become big enough for haters( which I haven't yet) don't listen to them. It takes a big person to stand up for themselves, but it takes a bigger person to be the better person and leave it be.

Request time!

Pyhco's Little Game, because it's a horror book that takes a lot of sharp turns and catches you by surprise. It's one of those books you never know what's coming up next.

 It's one of those books you never know what's coming up next