interview #39 @Laliguptha

1. What inspired you to write? 

It was a few years back I was going through alot of depression first of all my parents was forcing me to take commerce formy plus two and I loved a guy but I couldn't tell him because he was datingsomeone else so I had no dreams no love I was feeling hollow inside and wantedto do something to get over this phase and thats when I read one amazing novelHalf Girlfriend which thought me that writing can be done with simple words andI was so motivated by the story that I started to write my first book.

2.what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Ilove the song Phir bhi tumko chaahungi sang by Shraddha Kapoor in the movieHalf Girlfriend because I can relate to the song and it's lyrics as I am aperson who is hopelessly romantic and cannot stop loving someone no matter whathappens so I love that song.

3. What's your favorite holiday and why? 

Therewas a time when I went to Mysore with my friends from school I really loved theplace the history the palaces it was like a dream come true because I lovehistory the old era of the kings and queens so I loved the trip I loved it somuch that I also wrote about it in my book BFF and I am going to visit Mysoreonce again on 18th of this month.

4.if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Thereare lot of celebrities I love but my first choice will always be writer ChethanBhaghat if I get to hang out with him I will a very long discussion about hisworks the stories I will tell him how he has inspired me and then I will askhim about his new works and when the rest of his books are going to be turnedinto movies.

5.what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Iwould like to say never give up no matter what because as you know many peoplecome to wattpad write excellent stories but then one fine day they lose hopelose confidence over their stories and then vanish from wattpad forever. Weshould never start a story in wattpad if you have no intention of completingit.

6. What's your schedule regarding your writing?

Myinspiration decides my schedule usually I write whenever I am inspired noMatter what time it is if I have my laptop I will type for sure if I don't havemy laptop I will just make a clear idea on what I have to write in my head andI will type it out when I get my laptop.

7. What's your favorite book? 

I love all the books of Chethan Bhaghat but I really love 'One Indian girl' it has everything I love feminism love wedding it's a story about an independent woman and how she is not acceptable in the Indian society it's a wonderful story with lot of amazing messages. 

8. What's your dream vacation? 

Iwanna visit Agra once in my lifetime I love the Mughal history more thananything and visiting Agra would be a really amazing experience.

9. Who is your favorite author? 

AsI said earlier its Chethan Bhaghat I also love Savi Sharma and Ravinder Singh

10. What's one wattpad goal? 

 Idon't want to be admired by my readers in wattpad but I wanna be loved by myreaders I wanna inspire people

11. What's your favorite thing about wattpad?

My most favorite thing about wattpad is that I can talk and interact with other authors and that too from all over the world and we can also interact with our readers and discuss our works it helps me to improve my writing.

Request time!

Love heroin

This book have always been my dream project because half of the book is based on real life incidents which happened in my life and the remaining half is fiction. And it has a Bollywood cast. So, you can get the experience of reading a fiction, a non-fiction and a fan fiction all at the same place. The story talks about human relationships like Love, Friendship, family relationships ect so you can experience the emotions involved in every kind of relationships through this story. It's a story about dreams and ambitions now a days it's like people have forgotten to dream everyone is running behind the 9 to 5 job and easy life avoiding their dreams completely so this book will inspire you to dream and love once again.

 It's a story about dreams and ambitions now a days it's like people have forgotten to dream everyone is running behind the 9 to 5 job and easy life avoiding their dreams completely so this book will inspire you to dream and love once again