interview #1 @TiffanieFields

1 what's one Wattpad goal?

I love writing. So my wattpad goal is to improve my writing

 2 what inspired you to write? 

Shakespeare's works inspired me though I am not really a romantic person. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Trylle series by Amanda Hocking also to mention.

3 what's your favorite holiday and why ? 

Christmas is my favourite holiday for I love cold winter nights and snow.

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Getting new votes and comments? I don't really get any but I am putting my efforts and am really excited about getting tons of votes and comments in future.

 5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I  would choose Stephanie Meyer for she has been my favourite and I am into vampires and werewolves.

 6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would choose Taylor Lautner for sure because I love him. He's my first male celebrity crush for female, its Taylor Swift.

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would ask my friends to throw a party .

 8 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

You belong with me, Taylor Swift.

9 how would you spend a rainy day?

Rainy days are perfect for coffee and novels.

 10 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I do a rough work in my diary and then publish it on wattpad.

 11 what's your dream vacation?

I wish to witness the snow in the forest shown in Twilight series, movie.

Request time!

I request you to read Breaking a million hearts. It is a fiction . It is not just a story but a true story with spices. Well vampires and werewolves are not real but the characters and their personalities, suffering in life, heartbreaks and stuffs.

 Well vampires and werewolves are not real but the characters and their personalities, suffering in life, heartbreaks and stuffs