interview #28 @CarrieFricke

1 what's one Wattpad goal? 

To reach 100k reads on one of my stories

2 how would you spend a rainy day?

I like to play soft music and either read, journal, or write

 3 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas because I love to see the lights around my town, and I enjoy creating gifts for my friends!

 4 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Whenever I have time off from school, I will try to write the next chapter of my novel(s).

5 what's your dream vacation?

USA: it would be New York City. But if I could travel internationally, I would love to take a tour of Europe.

 6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would ask Jodi Picoult about how she became a published author, and what she does to refine her writing skill.

 7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

If you are passionate about your writing subject, the story will be so much better. Don't get frustrated if you don't get noticed at the beginning.

8 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

YES I'm still surprised. I always feel blessed when people reach out to say they enjoyed my stories. I can't express how thankful I am for each individual vote and comment.

 9 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

 10 what's your favorite book? 

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah

11 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would love to go on a road trip with Taylor Swift - or maybe explore a big city with her. 

Request time!

My book called "Faith" is a story about a girl in high school who is reawakened in her Christian faith, and if you like religious themes in stories, "Faith" is for you! The main character struggles to believe in God after her mother died from cancer. It is the first book in my (work-in-progress) trilogy.

 It is the first book in my (work-in-progress) trilogy