interview #25 @Spidersage

1 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I have a difficult schedule, as I have homework mostly every day, and also, exams for most in the day, but I try not to let that get in my way, in the summer, I will be free like a bird.

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

The best advice I can give to a newcomer, is have fun on here, and soon, Wattpad will become home.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

Hit 500 followers

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I am, and I love to see all of my readers to become obsessed with my books.

5 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could, it would be from @billiestylish she is literally one of the bestwriters out there, and I would ask her some advice as to grow on here.

6 what's your dream vacation?

I would love to go to Africa, or California, because it is stunning out there.

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate by telling most of my friends, and hosting a party, where mostof my friends and family would go.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is summer, because that's when I'm free all the time, and willbe active on Wattpad nonstop.

9 what's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Grease, as it plays an important reason why I want to be asinger.

10 Who is your favorite celebrity?

My favorite celebrity is Sadie Sink, as she is such a bean and stunning.

11 what's your favorite book?

My favorite book is Havoc by @billiestylish you should check it out!

Request time!

I would love for you guys to check out Dear Wattpad, my original story as it plays a beneficial role in my life, and itwould mean the world to me if you did it