July 2019 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview is with : @EllleLeeLove 

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, because of feasting on all the food and celebrating with all my family. We usually have over twenty relatives at two tables filled with turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, baked corn, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, fresh fruit cocktail, and pumpkin pie. Yum. We share memories, laugh a lot, and watch American football. Go Cowboys! 

2 what inspired you to write?

I've been writing stories since I was five years old. My first story was about a family of owls. I even drew the pictures.

In high school, I started writing the teen fiction stories that I've posted on Wattpad. I've always wanted to write a novel, so five years ago, I decided to finish those stories. I finally have the first draft of one completed. It just needs edited.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Iwould celebrate by dinning at a fancy restaurant with my family. I would eat adelicious meal, probably lobster ravioli or chicken marsala, and then toast mysuccess with an adult beverage.

4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Myfavorite things about Wattpad is reading and replying to comments on my story.I love interacting with my readers and other writers. I love reading stories,too.

5 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I love music, so it's hard to pick just one. Currently, I am loving three songs by contemporary Christian artist Micah Tyler: Even Then, Different, and Never Been a Moment.

6 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Myfavorite author is L. M. Montgomery, who wrote the Anne of Green Gables series.She describes nature so beautifully in her books. I would ask her the secret towriting descriptions.

7 what's one Wattpad goal?

Iwould like to have 40K reads and 5K votes on my story Forever Remember by June1st. I will probably reach the reads goal, but I will be very surprised if Iearn the stars.

8 what's your favorite movie?

Myfavorite movie of all time is The Princess Bride. It is inconceivable thatanyone would choose another movie.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Iwould choose the cast from Forever My Girl, and I would listen to Alex and Abbyplay the guitar and sing Finally Home. I would also like to go for a ride inthe convertible and eat chocolates chocolate chip ice cream.

10 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

WhenI was writing Forever Remember, my goal was to write one chapter every twoweeks so I could present it to my writing group to critique. That's how Ifinished the first draft. It's a slow process, but I wrote a whole novel. Now Iam editing it.

11 what's your dream vacation?

Mydream vacation is to visit Washington state. The mountains, the waterfalls, therain forest, Puget Sound, the Pacific Ocean. It's so beautiful there. But I livein Pennsylvania, thousands of miles away. Someday though. It's on my bucket list!

Request time!

Please read my teen fiction story Forever Remember. Many readers tell me it's an amazing story. I would love to know if you like it too. Comments are my favorite part about Wattpad!

 Comments are my favorite part about Wattpad!