interview #15 @KatelynPersonRandom

1 What's one Wattpad goal?

One wattpad goal would definitely be to reach more than 1K reads on my book that I'm currently reading.

2 What inspired you to write?

The biggest thing that inspired me to write was reading other book, I loved to read and I would occasionally write short stories, my sister suggested writing a story on wattpad so I did and i'm loving it!

3 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

First when I saw the email (or whatever way I get it) I would jump up and down and just be SUPER excited, I would tell my family and friends straight away, I would celebrate it by maybe getting take-out and drinks.

4 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follow?

I've only just started my book so I just very excited when I get. couple of reads or when I see that I have a couple more votes, I just super excited. I love it when people comment.

5 What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday would be going to my cousins house (for a couple of weeks) and doing all the activities there. Or going to Harvey Bay with my family.

6 What's your favorite snack?

My favourite snack would probably be... chocolate (does chocolate count) I just love chocolate so much!!

7 What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be to travel the world...if I could travel the world (for a year) I would most likely go to Africa to see all the amazing animals.

8 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Um, that's a hard one, I like a lot of celebrities so I would choose the one that seems friendliest... uhhh I know!! Maybe a Jonas brother (they seem fun)

9 Who is your favorite author?

Anna Todd, she's just been so successful on wattpad!

10 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Lately I've actually been enjoying the song 'So am I' by Ava Max

11 What is a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Newcomers! You should definitely read some books, get some ideas of how to write it (something like that) Then hopefully write your own book! make sure you have time though!

Request time!

Hey guys! I would really like it if you would read my book 'The Secret Security Guard' It's a really good book (I think) and if you like romance, action, adventure and a bit sci-fi then you'd definitely like this one!!!

/Users/Katelyn /Desktop/Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 4.57.16 pm.png

png