interview #10 @Ellipsis167

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I don't have one yet, I am still holding onto that slot until I go on my dreamback packing trip in a few years' time.

2 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I can never say for sure what is the best way to handle a bully. It depends onthe situation, but I guess you should keep a calm head and make sure you areassertive.

3 what inspired you to write?

I guess it is in the family. Most of my aunts, and my dad love reading books. Ware book worms at heart. My dad used to write, he had a dream of beingpublished, but over the years he let that dream go. And I am determined not tolet that happen to me. Writing has been a crutch for me during hard times.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Maybe Billie Eillish, she seems so down to earth. I guess I'd probably just want tohang and would ask her what she would like to do.

5 what's your favorite movie?

That's a tough one. One of my favorite movies is Incident In A Ghost Land. It is an insane, thriller suspense of sorts. I live on that type of movies. 

6 what's one Wattpad goal?

reach 5K reads on a book with votes to match up close to it.

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I am still at my beginners level. I think even later on I will still beshocked. I enjoy when someone likes my work and when they aren't afraid to givepositive feedback.

8 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I guess I'd do a little happy dance and maybehave a night out on the town with my closest family and friends.

9 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is very confusing. I can finish a book in a month and a half, andsometimes it takes me AGES to get to the end. That might be because I try outevery genre in one book. My writing doesn't flow that well in all genres. I tryand update or edit every day.

10 what's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be backpacking around Europe

11 Who is your favorite author?

I think maybe Paul Theoraux (might have spelt his surname wrong) I enjoyed hisbook The Mosquito Coast, it was so thrilling and odd.

Request time!

I think I'd say my book, Psycho. It is an odd, mental illness awareness type of book. It isn't cliche in any sense, and I have many painful cliff hangers to leave an audience hungry for more. It was meant to be poetically painful, to show that life isn't all strawberries and cream.

 It was meant to be poetically painful, to show that life isn't all strawberries and cream