interview #19 @samxo93

1 What inspired you to write?

I've always been an artistic girl, ever since I could remember. But I had trouble with spelling and my teacher thought I had dyslexias when I was a child, so I had to write a lot, I was really good with writing and placing words in the correct spot but never the spelling. But then I started to write stories and make believe, it slowly helped me with my spelling. I got hooked, so I didn't stop, I write all the time, it's an amazing way to let all my emotions out. I haven't published anything yet (besides my cover request book) but I'm hoping to soon. 

2 How would you spend a rainy day?

I spend my rainy days either with a friendsitting in my car and doing things, just watching and hearing the rain, ornapping with some Aretha Franklin on my record player , or watching movies allday cuddled up in my favorite duvet while snacking my heart out. I also love to play in the rain sometimes, Iguess what I would do just kind of the depends on the type of rain/storm ishappening.

3 What's your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is anything pasta related, potato related, or chips.

4 What's your favorite book?

I honestly can't answer that because I'll never be able to give you a definiteanswer because I absolutely love reading and have read many GREAT books.

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

yes 

6 What's your favorite holiday and why?

I love Christmas. Not because of the food, presents or decorations or anything(although I also love all of that stuff just as well) but because of the nicepeacefulness. For some reason Christmas always feels peaceful. I can just layat home, watching Christmas movies while munching on some food. Listen to somenice music while reading. Or go outside to feel the cold wind. It's amazing. Ilove it.

7 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing is it's hard to find good books to like sometimes, but Wattpad is always going to have something that pulls me in.

8 What is your dream vacation?

I would love to go to Greece.

9 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Don't be sad or give up if your book isn't an instant success. It takes time,remember that.

10 What is the best way to handle a bully?

There's no good way to handle a bully. Somethings gonna happen no matter what. Justdon't resort to physical violence, unless you have to protect yourself. Don't let them get to you.

Request time!

My cover request book, I'm not amazing but I like to say I think I'm pretty good. And I'd like more people to come to me for covers and support me. I also love making covers, I'm an artist and a dam good one at that.