interview #18 @Katalinalitana

1 what's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Curl up on the couch with a hot cup of cocoa and a good book/ watch a movie on yourlaptop.

2 what inspired you to write?

I've always loved anything and everything involving books and at first I only usedto read them but eventually I wanted to create my own world, run by my ownrules, in which I could get lost in.

3 what's one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal of mine is to have one of my books at least be read by one or twomembers of each country that is familiar with Wattpad.

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would treat myself with a massive amount of chocolate :)

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

I still get extremely surprised and excited whenever I see a new vote or comment on one of my books. I don't think that'll change any time soon.

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I kind of have no control over my writing. My thoughts get so overwhelming most of the times that I'd have to write them down the minute they pop up. So I necessarily don't have a schedule.

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Alessia Cara. I'd be in the studio with her for the entire day because I love singingas much as I love writing.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

Kiera Cass, I've got so many questions. I wouldn't even know where to start.

9 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas because my birthday is just 3 days before which means I get a lot of extra presents.

10 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I love the fact that I get to interact with authors(my age) from all around theworld and learn a few things from each other.

11 what's your favorite movie?

Love, Simon.

Request time!

Axel & 'Vie, it's my very first Wattpad novel and I tried my very best to make it non cliché and it's close to my heart because small parts of it are from my own life