interview #57 @deadbeatValentines

1 what's your favorite book? 

The Shadowhunter series by Cassandra Clare

2 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

Just do your best. If you don't get votes or views, it doesn't mean that your writing isn't good. It takes a lot of confidence to put your work out there, so don't diminish that confidence by letting something as small as a star icon bother you.

 3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Probably go to Taco Bell with my best friend since she's the only one that knows I write. We'd order a lot of food and talk about how bad my first drafts of stories were.

 4 what's the best way to handle a bully

Rise above it. Don't let it get to you and know that their actions say more about them then it does about you.

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I'd choose Awsten Knight, no doubt. Not sure what we would do though.

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Not really surprised, but still grateful. The initial shock that people are actually reading my stories has worn off a bit, but when I sit down and think about it, yeah, I'm beyond surprised that people read and enjoy my work.

 7 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas. I really like Christmas movies, baking, seeing my family, and decorating.

8 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I have no schedule, whatsoever. I have a full time job and a pretty busy life, so I write when I can. I publish pretty frequently though.

9 what's your dream vacation?

Something with amusement parks, good food, and maybe a beach.

 10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you do?

I don't really have a favorite author. But I'd like to know how famous authors deal with the pressure of deadlines & maybe writers block.

 11 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I'm just here to read and share my stories. I don't really have a goal. Hitting a million reads was nice, but I don't expect anything from Wattpad or the readers.

Request time!

My book Dear Universe, touches on some aspects of depression, mental illnesses, and feeling like an outcast. I think it has an interesting plot and is a good teen fiction read if you need to be reminded that it's okay to not be okay.

 I think it has an interesting plot and is a good teen fiction read if you need to be reminded that it's okay to not be okay